Hot Shot No-Pest Strip, Kills Flying And Crawling Insects, Penetrating Vapor, 1-Count
- KILLS: Kills flies, moths, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders and other insects as listed.
- HANGING STRIP: Just hang up in garages, sheds, storage units, attics and crawl spaces occupied by people less than 4 hours per day.
- CONTROLLED-RELEASE TECHNOLOGY: Simply remove from package to begin controlling action - keeps protecting for up to 4 months.
- PENETRATING VAPOR: Clean, odorless, deep-penetrating vapor is distributed throughout the treatment area.
- USAGE AREA: One strip treats a 10 foot x 13 foot enclosed room with an 8-foot ceiling.
Kill flying and crawling bugs in attics, garages, storage spaces, boats, RVs, and cabins with Hot Shot No-Pest Strip. This hanging insect repellent uses advanced controlled-release technology to slowly diffuse a deep, penetrating vapor throughout the enclosed treatment space for up to four months. Its clean, odorless vapor is evenly distributed, killing both visible and hidden insects on contact and preventing new insect infestations.
Because it continuously emits vapor, Hot Shot No-Pest Strip is designed to be used in areas occupied by people less than four hours per day, such as garages, attics, or sheds. You can also hang one in your vacation home, cabin, mobile home, or boat while it's not being used.Use Recommendations
One Hot Shot No-Pest Strip will treat a 10-by-13-foot enclosed room with an 8-foot ceiling. When more than one strip is required--such as larger rooms--keep the strips at least 10 feet apart. Treatment usually lasts for four months; replace with a new, fresh, full-strength strip at the end of four months. Hot Shot No-Pest Strip should not be used around food or in food-handling areas.
Before using a treated room or area that has not been occupied for a while (such as a vacation home or RV), remove Hot Shot No-Pest Strips and open doors and windows for a few hours to allow any lingering vapor to dissipate.Controlling Insects
Hot Shot No-Pest Strips work against both flies and mosquitoes. For flying insect control specifically, hang or stand the strip in the middle of your treatment area, away from windows. You can even use the strip inside your trash dumpster if you're having a fly problem there. Stand up one strip inside your dumpster and keep the lid on the dumpster closed.
Do not use the strip around edibles.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.